Tuition Due Dates and Late Fees
• All tuition is due the 1st of each month.
• Tuition is considered late after the 7th of each month.
• Tuition paid between the 8th and the 15th will result in a $10 late fee.
• Tuition paid after the 15th of the month will result in a $20 late fee.
• If your tuition is not paid by the last day of the month, your child will not be permitted into class until the tuition is current.
• Tuition paid on a recurring basis will pay no fee.
• Recurring payments are set up with a debit or credit card that is automatically charged the 1st of each month. I give permission to charge my card for monthly tuition payments. Any additional charges to your credit card will require authorization from you via email. My card details will be stored in my profile and will only be used for approved purchases.
• To stop a recurring payment from being deducted, an email notification must be received by our office at least 2 weeks before the payment is due.
• If we are notified via email at least 2 weeks before the 1st of the month, then payment will be stopped before it is processed.
• If we are not notified via email at least 2 weeks before the 1st first of the month, we will not be able to stop the payment from being deducted from your debit or credit card, and we will charge a 10% fee to return the payment to your card.
• All notifications to stop, start, or change payments must be made by email.
No other charges will be put on the credit or credit card that you have placed on file without your email permission to do so.