Tots - Pink Leotard, pink/beige tights, pink ballet shoes, hair should be pulled up off their neck. Tutus, or skirts are also acceptable.
Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Levels -Dark-colored leotard, pink/beige tights, pink ballet shoes, and hair in a bun. Skirts and dance shorts are also acceptable.
Modern, Contemporary & Jazz
Dark-colored leotard, pink/beige tights, skirts or fitted shorts, and beige contemporary, jazz, or modern shoes.
Comfortable/stretchy pants or shorts, fitted tee shirt, and either hip hop shoes or clean gym shoes.
Intermediate/Advanced Levels - T-shirt, short or leggings or yoga pants.
• Boys should wear black jazz pants, white short-sleeved t-shirt, and black ballet shoes.
Tot Ballet/Tap Combination Classes
Girls & Boys in Ballet/Tap Combination Classes also require black tap shoes.
Tot Ballet/Hip Hop Combination Classes
Girls and Boys can follow above attire for each type of dance.
We ask that our students follow our dress code to allow them freedom of movement during class.
• Dance attire and shoes may be purchased in our lobby store or at local retailers.
• No jeans or jeans shorts are allowed in class.
• Appropriate shoes should be worn; socks or bare feet are not acceptable.
• Hard-soled street shoes are not allowed in class.
• Girls should wear their hair tied neatly off their necks.
• Water bottles ARE allowed in the dance studio, and we encourage students to bring a water bottle with them. We do not have a drinking fountain.
• No gum or food is allowed in the dance studio.